Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Best Acne Treatment Alternatives

Acne is probably one of the beauty of the skin and the most common problem that almost every individual will experience . But his appearance or proliferation will differ from one person to another . Some lucky people experiencing mild acne problems or obvious but there are also people who suffer from severe acne problem . The good news is that now there are several alternative acne treatments that are proven effective in preventing and completely eliminate these skin concerns .

When trying to treat acne , you can choose the solution can be divided into two categories , the use of over-the - counter or prescription medications , and , natural acne solutions or treatments .

medical alternatives

Applying benzoyl peroxide . When it comes to medical alternatives , benzoyl peroxide is one of the top doctors advice . This chemical compound is antibacterial and anti - inflammatory . It kills the bacteria that cause acne growth .
Salicylic acid . Included in the conventional acne treatment is the application of salicylic acid . This is a mild acid solution that helps remove excess oil and impurities including all the dead skin cells that clog your pores . This is done by peeling the outer layer of skin .
Sulfur . Because acne is basically the concern of excess oil , the best treatment is to keep your skin dry and oil-free . Sulfur just the right formula to do this job . In addition to absorbing all the excess facial oil made ​​by the sebaceous glands , it also helps in drying and finally clear up acne .
Oral or topical retinoid . Retinoids formulated to control excess oil production from the sebaceous glands , and they also prevent the buildup of dead skin cells in the hair follicles of the skin.
Antibiotics . If all the other acne treatments or solutions that are considered to be ineffective , doctors may prescribe antibiotics eventually . Antibiotics can help if severe acne has been increased attention to infection or bacterial problems .
Laser therapy or treatment . The cosmetic industry also has its own alternative , the use of heat or energy laser . A laser treatment aims to control the hyperactivity of the sebaceous glands .
Natural alternative in treating acne

Tea tree oil . Tea tree oil helps treat acne through antibacterial properties . Oil targets the bacteria that trigger the production of pimples and acne . The effectiveness of these natural remedies are often compared with benzoyl peroxide only that the results last longer .
Apple cider vinegar or lemon juice . The main purpose of washing or scrubbing the face with acid or orange juice is to clean the dirt lying in the pores of your skin that contributes to the buildup of acne or pimples .
Honey . Honey can be considered as an alternative to old-fashioned acne treatment . Antibacterial properties have been widely used to solve several skin problems since the time of the early Egyptians .
Clean and dry your face on a regular basis . Most of the time , a simple regimen of cleaning , washing , and drying the skin is more than enough to clear up acne and keep skin acne - free .
Exercise and sweating help . Did you know that sweating is helpful ? When you sweat , you actually pee all the oil and dirt that lie and accumulate in your pores . So if you do not like to exercise , it is the best time to start .
Reduce stress . Changes in lifestyle and reducing stress is also one of the best acne treatment alternative and free . This is because stress and unhealthy lifestyle is one of the causes of and contributors to acne or pimples .

4 comments:

  1. I learned a lot of things in your article about acne scars. Indeed, I always surf in the internet just to read different articles. I want to share a website that offers an answer for skin problems. Visit at http://acnessential.com/ to see more details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to share this great testimony here that I was diagnosing stage IV colon cancer. I was looking for a solution on the internet and miraculously came across Dr. Itua, the powerful herbalist who cures numerous diseases such as thyroid cancer, uterine cancer, fibroid, angiopathy, ataxia, arthritis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, brain tumor, fibromyalgia, fluoroquinolone toxicity, head and neck cancer, Hodgkin's lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer, Kidney cancer, Hpv, Lung cancer, Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, Oral cancer, Ovarian cancer, Sinusitis cancer, Hepatitis A, B/C, Skin cancer, Soft tissue sarcoma, Pancreatic cancer, Spinal cancer, Stomach cancer, Vagina cancer, Vulva cancer,
    Testicular cancer, Tach diseases, Leukemia, Liver cancer, Throat cancer,
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome Progressive Ossifier Sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als, infectious Mononucleosis adrenocortical carcinoma. So I contacted him based on the testimonials I am seeing about him on the internet. I was also cured by him. Please contact him today by email as he can help you... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and his herbal medicines will define you are free of any human disease, all thanks to Dr. Itua for his kind help in my life, his mobile number Whatsapp. + 2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myles was a 20 year-old man who was brought to the emergency room by the campus police of the college from which he had been suspended several months ago. A professor had called and reported that Myles had walked into his classroom, accused him of taking his tuition money and refused to leave. I was as shocked as a father, Although Myles had much academic success as a teenager, his behavior had become increasingly odd during the past year. He quit seeing his friends and no longer seemed to care about his appearance or social pursuits. He began wearing the same clothes each day and seldom bathed. He lived with several family members but rarely spoke to any of them. When he did talk to them, he said he had found clues that his college was just a front for an organized crime operation. He had been suspended from college because of missing many classes. His sister said that she had often seen him mumbling quietly to himself and at times he seemed to be talking to people who were not there. He would emerge from his room and ask his family to be quiet even when they were not making any noise.I could not stand the shame  of my son illness so I decide to consult some of my africa friends at work , and then Tasha introduced me to Dr. Itua who uses her herbal medicines to cure her Hiv and Prostate Cancer after the herbal medicine consumption. I place an order for my son and he hands it to my post office, then I pick it up and use it for three weeks. My son 's treatment was done and he is now doing good and behaving normally like a human being is supposed to. is completely healed. I tell you honestly that this man is a great man, I trust him Herbal medicine so much that I share this to show my gratitude and also to let sick people know that there is hope with Dr. Itua. Herbal Center.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp+2348149277967. He cures, Herpes, Prostate, Breast Cancer, Brain Cancer, CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT, Endometrial Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases Hepatitis,Glaucoma, Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease, Lung disease, Enlarged prostate, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia, Tach Disease, Shingles, Lung Cancer, Leukemia Lymphoma, Lung Cancer, Mesothelioma Asbestos, Ovarian Cervical Uterine Cancer, Skin Cancer, Brain Tumor, H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5. HIV,Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Fluoroquinolone Toxicity, Cervical Cancer, Colo-rectal Cancer, Blood Cancer, SYPHILIS, Diabetes, Liver / Inflammatory kidney, Epilepsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.For my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
    Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure. I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet begun to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center hands whom god has blessed with ancestral herbs and a gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... So I made a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have been watching my health for 6 years now and I actually confirmed that his herbal medicines are a permanent cure and I'm so happy that I came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr Itua herbal center Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com WhatsApp: +2348149277967. if you went through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because to be honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

    ReplyDelete